Detox Skin Brushing_ A Swift And Powerful Home Detox

Detox Skin Brushing: A Swift and Powerful Home Detox

The skin is the largest elimination organ, it is known to be responsible for 10 to 15 percent of total body elimination, and is sometimes referred to as the third kidney.

Dry skin brushing is a swift and powerful way to enhance the detoxification process . It's easy, pleasant and yields tremendous benefits!

Not only does it improve the appearance of your skin by eliminating dead cells and helping new skin to regenerate, it also stimulates blood circulation, the lymphatic system, and greatly enhances toxin elimination.

In addition, the massaging effect of the bristles is known to be highly beneficial for eliminating cellulite.

Brushing the skin gently stimulates the lymphatic system and is considered to be one of the best natural lymphatic cleansers available.

The lymphatic system is composed of lymph vessels, lymph nodes, and organs. Part of the body's defense system, the lymph nodes remove microorganisms and other foreign substances. They act as a filtration system, which keeps particulate matter, such as bacteria, from entering the bloodstream.

Stimulating the lymphatic system through skin brushing will activate all of the above functions as well as encourage blood circulation and cell regeneration. Both actions promote detoxification, weight loss and cellulite reduction, as well as improve body tone and skin radiance.

I have been regularly brushing my skin for the last 2 months, in addition to my Detox Bath, and am genuinely amazed at the benefits I am experiencing. Not to mention that I'm really flattered by the compliments I am receiving on how healthy and radiant I look! My normally dry skin seems a lot more supple, I am eliminating better, and the cellulite lumps on my thighs and hips are now less visible...

All you need is a NATURAL bristle brush with a long handle or a loofah...and 5 minutes.

I start with brushing my feet -including the soles- moving upwards to the tighs, in small circular motions.

For the upper body part, I put one arm up and brush down towards my armpit and then move to the other arm. When brushing my torso I brush towards the heart. Brushing over the top of the breast I insist on the armpit, where there's a concentration of lymphatic nodes. I finish off with small circular brushing around the neck and shoulders, avoiding the face where the skin is sensitive.

I then brush my abdomen from the left side to the right, and go around in circles to gently massage the colon. I insist on the hips and thighs as skin brushing is an excellent treatment for cellulite.

As a general guide, it is more beneficial to brush from the extremities towards the core of the body.

Always brush gently, and especially over the sensitive areas. In time, and with practice, your skin will become more resilient and endure more vigorous brushing. It is important to avoid brushing over bruises, cuts or irritated areas.

Dry Skin Brushing benefits are numerous and include:

Accelerating toxin elimination

Stimulating blood flow and circulation

Reducing Cellulite

Enhancing lymphatic flow

Exfoliation and removal of dead skin cells

Anti-aging through cell regeneration

Stimulating both the sweat and sebaceous glands, thus contributing to the restoration of moist, supple skin.

Brushing your whole body will take around 3 to 5 minutes. Always brush the skin when it's dry, and follow with a hot shower to wash off the dead cells.

To complete a PERFECT detox, finish up with a 10-minute cold Detox Bath.

The Detox Bath is based on an ancestral detox technique created by Louis Kuhne of Leipzig, the father of detox, in the 1880's, and is proven to encourage toxin, waste and fat elimination. The Detox Bath's working principle is to refresh the core area of the body (groin) during 10 minutes daily. This process creates a vibration in the fascia (interconnecting tissue covering all internal organs), which sets in motion a roll-back effect transporting waste, fat and deposited toxins back to the intestines, where they are later eliminated.

The whole procedure of skin brushing, hot shower and Detox Bath should take no more than 30 minutes, but it is far superior than any detox spa treatment you can get, and it's free! The best part for me is that it doesn't involve starving myself or going on harrowing detox diets.

You will soon experience a significantly better toxin elimination, rejuvenation and renewed energy, and your body and health will thank you for it!