Find Out How To Lose Thighs

Find Out How To Lose Thighs

Are you fed up of hating your body? Have you tried every diet, pill and potion to shift that ugly cellulite without achieving any real results? Picture the scene you sit in front your computer and Google 'How To Lose Thighs' hoping that a miracle will appear on screen and tell you exactly how to get rid of cellulite on thighs. Then you are bombarded with so many different cellulite plans, potions and pills that you just don't know where to begin.

I was the same until I realised that there were no magic potions or pills that could fix my problems, and I didn't need to force myself to hit the gym every night either, what I needed to do was learn to understand my muscles and work with my body to achieve the results I craved.

I was smart enough to find a fantastic guy (a professional personal trainer) who taught me the truth about losing cellulite on your lower body. My personal angel (trainer) Joey told me exactly where what I was doing wrong and why I wasn't getting the results that I desired. It was an amazing realisation and real eureka moment when he explained to me simply what I ought to be doing and essentially what I shouldn't be doing to get the hips and thighs that I'd dreamed of.

I thought 'why the hell don't they let everyone in on this stuff?' well the truth is that there is far too much money to be made from pushing the latest craze diet that the big bosses of the industry wont let you know the simple truth.

As I said I was lucky enough to have Joey on my side, now I'm not saying you should rush out and find a personal trainer - I know that is outside of most people's budgets and it's not even necessary all you need is the knowledge and then you can do this stuff by yourself.

I am so thrilled with my fantastic new shape I though I'd share my experience with you all, you know good karma and all :) - so here are my top tips for how to get rid of cellulite on thighs.

Follow these tips on how to lose butt and I promise you will see results and fast.

1. Get a healthy eating plan - you need to be putting the best nutrients into your body to get the best results on the outside so having a healthy eating plan is essential. This means stop eating rubbish, stop eating sugary, fatty foods and fizzy drinks and concentrate on eating more lean protein, fresh fruit and vegetables and wholemeal foods. Scrap anything processed you don't know what they're putting in it. Drink more water especially when you're exercising.

2. Get an exercise plan - you don't have to have expensive equipment or gym membership you do need to know how the muscles work and do the correct type of exercises. Some example exercises are; one-leg hip extensions, double knee-ups, 90 degree glute lifts, slow side shuffle, step downs, chair-high hip risers, inner thigh isolators, B/F touch downs.

3. Persevere with a plan - if you are really serious about getting results you need to stick with it, there is no point starting your healthy eating and exercise plan doing a couple of days and then quitting. If you are serious about losing that thigh fat/cellulite you need to stick at it for a couple of weeks before you will get results. When you start to notice the difference it will encourage you to keep going until you achieve your target/goals.

4. Get expert advice - as I said I had Joey as my personal trainer - which was expensive but so worth it. Luckily for you Joey is offering his plan for you to get the same results for an accessible price. Find out more about Joey's plan here Lose thighs.

Ok that's it - easy! Are you ready to discover the new you.