Best Cellulite Cream For Removing Cellulite

Best Cellulite Cream For Removing Cellulite

I've often wondered what the best cellulite cream on the market is. I mean, wouldn't it be nice to just rub some lotion on those problem areas and for it to all disappear? Do you think it can really be that easy? I hate the sight of it, that much is for sure, but the thought of paying hundreds of dollars for products, that then don't do anything to actually reduce the appearance of my cellulite, really worries me.

I know if I diet and exercise heaps it will probably be reduced but I really don't have time or energy for all that. So, I thought I'd look more deeply into what the best cellulite creams on the market are.

Firstly though, I looked around on the net as to what causes cellulite. I won't truly be able to evaluate the cellulite creams unless I actually know what causes cellulite in the first place right? Doing a bit of research reveals that most women who've been through puberty have cellulite to some degree. So it comes as no surprise to learn that hormones play a huge role in its formation. That's why it's us girls who suffer from cellulite and generally not the guys. Oestrogen, insulin, adrenaline, and thyroid hormones all contribute to the lumpy thighs and bums, and even tummies, that we all hate[1].

As if hormones, that we have no control over, aren't bad enough, there are even more causes of cellulite. A change in our metabolism, as we age, is another BIG factor. We get older, lose muscle tone, and so our metabolism slows down and we burn less fat. That means the pockets of fat surrounding the typically high cellulite areas actually make our cellulite look worse. Oh no! You mean the older I get the more obvious my lumps and bumps are going to become?

Plus it seems that stress, too much coffee, sugary sodas, sugary foods, alcohol and even processed foods, also all contribute to increasingly obvious cellulite. Golly, we'd better start doing something about it right now!

So, we understand the causes now so let's take a look at the supposedly best cellulite creams on the market. The ones with the best reviews all seem to contain caffeine; but hold on, wasn't caffeine one of the causes of cellulite? How can rubbing it on my skin help eliminate it? And actually, considering the facts above about what causes cellulite, most of the contributing factors are internal. So you know what, I don't think there's any point at all in wasting money on expensive cellulite treatments, as these clearly aren't able to address all the real, internal issues.

So no more wasting money on the "best cellulite creams" ok ladies? What we really need is a system to follow that eliminates stubborn cellulite, transforms flabby bits into firm bits and maybe we can even enjoy doing it! And preferably it can be done naturally, inexpensively and easily! That sounds a lot more likely to give us the firm, toned limbs we are looking for than just rubbing some expensive goo on our bums right! I'm sure there's something out there that will help us ladies all become cellulite free forever.

Talk more soon,

[1] 1. Rossi AB, Vergnanini AL (July 2000). "Cellulite: a review". J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 14 (4): 251-62.