The Most Considerable Gift For You And For Me

The Most Considerable Gift for You and for Me

Have you ever had the experience of winning a prize? What do you feel at that time? Happy, excited or surprised? In fact, these are not important, just enjoy the prize.
I would like to tell you one of my unexpected experiences of winning a foot bath basin. As I usually online to sell, the seller is familiar with me, offer high discount sometime. As a return, I introduce this shop to my friends. Then he often expresses his gratitude to me, offered me VIP membership, from which I benefit a lot. Really unexpectedly, he sent me a foot bath basin for spa as my birthday gift last week, treating me as one of his most loyal customers.
At first, I did not feel satisfied with this gift; I think this is just an ordinary foot bath basin, nothing special, and I kept it in my mind until I tried it after a day's hard work.
It is quite magic; I followed the instruction and put my swollen feet into the foot bath basin to relieve my stress and search some information about foot spa on the Internet at the same time.
It is said that the foot spa was translated from a Japanese legend that happened one thousand six hundred years ago. It has been recorded that a group of sick monks and people invented it as they made pilgrimage. One evening, the groups of people were searching around to find a place where they could take a break to relax their exhausted body on a mountain. During this time, they discovered a hot spring that was streaming from a rock. Before they rested their tired bodies, they put their feet in this hot stream in order to feel some relief. On the next morning, when the group of people woke up, they found that they felt healthier than they did the night before. At last, this group completed their pilgrimage and told their physicians that the illnesses went away when they came back.
After reading this story, I realized the importance of this gift. That electronics wholesaler sent me health!
What's more, I found some secret that is behind the magic foot bath basin. There are many of reasons why we should use it.

1) HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS: Helps you to increase your metabolism, reactivate the body's fat burning mechanisms, releases the fat cells that hold toxins, reduce cellulite & easily maintain the weight that is correct for you.
2) MORE ENERGY, BETTER STATE OF MIND: Think more clearly, feel lighter, and have energy which will boost your well being.
3) RID YOUR BODY OF TOXINS: Eliminate the discomfort of detox, remove heavy metals, chemicals & toxins easily & comfortably from your body.
4) RECEIVE RELIEF: Of discomfort from sore and aching joints, which are symptoms of arthritis and bursitis.
5) RESTORE AND REGAIN HEALTH: Create a stronger immunity for yourself. Have fewer aches and pains, reduce allergies and flu symptoms, and help activate the body's NATURAL intelligence to heal itself.
6) UNBURDEN YOUR BODY: Of herbicides, pesticides, colorings, additives, preservatives and other untold chemicals that reside our water, food and air.
7) AINTAIN GOOD HEALTH: Obtain high energy levels and long term wellness.
8) QUICK, EASY AND AFFORDABLE SOLUTION: The more toxins we maintain, the faster we age & the faster our bodies breaks down. The immediate benefits are an increase in energy & overall well being, a healthier disposition, a better state of mind, weight loss, an increased metabolism, improved digestion which will help in restoring balance to the body & its organs & lessening the body's symptoms of discomfort. The aging process is slowed & the skin is able to rejuvenate itself correctly, THE WAY NATURE INTENDED!

With so many functions from this magic foot bath basin, I determined to use it every night before sleeping. I also introduced this magic basin to those who in my shop, but I will not send them this basin.