Insecure About Cellulite

Insecure about Cellulite

Are you ready for this? Brace yourself. I have cellulite. NOOOO!!! Yes, it's true. What did I ever do to deserve this, I ask myself from time to time. Nothing really. All the women have it in my family. Granted, I'm not the smallest women in the world, but I'm not extremely large either. So why did this happen?

I guess first I have to understand what cellulite really is. It is those little bumps that form under your skin. They cause the top of your skin to look like it has dimples. What are they made of? FAT! That's right. They are little fat pockets under the skin that are overfilled. These fat pockets become enlarged. Because these sells are so large, they take up more room under your skin. Fat likes to ooze into these spaces. This causes the skin to look dimply or like cottage cheese.

Believe it or not, this sounds pretty gross to me. I have had weight gain and loss all of my life, so I have always had a problem with cellulite. Trust me, it isn't just found on your legs. You can get it on your waist,your belly, and yes, even your chin. UGH!! Who wants to walk around with lumps and bumps on their chin. Certainly not me.

I decided that I was sick of looking like I had a 'bowl full of jelly' in my thighs. So, now what am I suppose to do. I found skin care products to help me. I used several different cellulite removal creams. Skin care creams are amazing to me. I like anything that will help me to improve my self and my body just a little more.

The cellulite skin care cream that I found, helped to firm up my thighs. Now it didn't happen over night. Theses skin care products are not miracle workers. I wish they were. After a few weeks, I found that I had less wiggle and jiggle in my legs. So, I decided that along with my thighs, I would try putting some on my belly. I use it every day and still continue to get results. YIPPEE! What could be better?

Everyone wants to be perfect. Now we all no we can't be. But who is to say, we can't keep trying. So get out there and find a cellulite skin care product that will make you happy. Through trial and error, you will find it. I know you can do it. I did, and now I am not afraid to where those short skirts any longer.